Thursday 7 March 2013




Why I am here in LVCC?

There’s so many universities, college institutes, etc here in the Phillipines. But why I am here in La Verdad Christian College? Here’s the answer why.
La Verdad Christian College is a College Institute that gives totally free education. Free tuition fees, free uniforms, free use of school facilities, and free meal! There’s no other than LVCC can give this such things. All of these things can enjoy by the students which are all scholars. 



Yes, scholars. These scholars are indigents but they want to continue their studies beside of it. And I am proud to say that I am one of these scholars of La Verdad Christian College.
I believe that there is a reason why I am here in LVCC.  Why I become one of the lucky one whose chosen to be one of the scholars of the school because I believe that Everything happens for a reason. Sooner, with God’s will , I will know the reasons behind why I am here. J

No comments:

Post a Comment